Espresso Liquore 50cl
Espresso Liquore 50cl
Coffee Cream by Bottega SPA
Bottle Size: 50cl | ABV: 20%
Coffee liqueur has a long history that date backs to the time of the Unification of Italy. With intense aromas and a distinctive taste, it has always met with approval by consumers and it is one of the most popular and highly rated liqueurs. Espresso Bottega is inspired by this long-standing tradition and thanks to the careful selection of the primary ingredients and their expert blending, it is a sophisticated, intriguing and inviting drink.
Delivery rates depend on the selected delivery speed and weight/size of the items ordered. To determine the applicable delivery rate for your items please follow the below steps when you are ready to checkout:
COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
- Click on the basket icon at the top right of the page or click here
- Once you have reviewed your order and selected your delivery preference/speed click the Proceed to Checkout button
- You will then be required to enter your Billing and Delivery details. Then click the Place Order button
- Your order will be complete! You will receive notifications as your order is being processed. The total delivery & handling costs will feature within your Order Summary
For full details on delivery please visit the Delivery page
Coffee is a plant from the Coffea genus and includes about ninety species of small trees and shrubs of the Rubiaceae family. Coffee is found in the mountainous areas of Ethiopia in West Africa, where the Arabica variety is grown which is the finest and most delicate, accounting for 70-75% of production worldwide. Coffee, renowned for its antioxidant properties, is rich in nutrients and has a stimulating and energising effect. Espresso Bottega is produced exclusively from the Sidamo and Djimmah varieties of Arabica coffee, grown in Ethiopia. The quality, character and personality of this liqueur depend not only on the quality of the primary ingredients, but also on the three different types of roasting used and three different extraction methods of the aromatic component:
- hot infusion which allows the “mocha” hints to be obtained
- cold infusion, which adds refinement and enhances the characteristics of the different varieties
- the classic water-alcohol infusion which adds more body and structure to the product.
Three parts are thus obtained and blended to produce a liqueur with numerous sensory nuances and the appeal of a full-bodied intense perfume and complex, powerful flavour. Before being filtered and bottled, a small percentage of grappa is added to honour the traditional Veneto region ritual of ‘resentin’, i.e. using a little of grappa to “rinse” out the coffee cup.
COLOUR AND APPEARANCE
Delicate, fruity notes of peach and apricots on the nose, typical of Ethiopian coffee which gives way to an intense mocha fragrance, finishing with a subtle hint of chocolate.
It caresses the palate with a deep and persistent aroma of mocha coffee and a balanced sweetness which sustains the delicate green finishing notes, especially reminiscent of the Djimmah variety.
Ideally enjoyed after meals to sweeten the palate, served neat or with ice. It is an excellent ingredient for preparing cocktails. It can be served with coffee desserts, dessert biscuits and add a touch of “alcohol” to your tiramisù.
Single Bottle, Case of 6