Delivery information regarding your orders.
Delivery rates depend on the selected delivery speed and weight/size of the items ordered. To determine the applicable delivery rate for your items please follow the below steps when you are ready to checkout:
COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
- Click on the basket icon at the top right of the page or click here
- Once you have reviewed your order and selected your delivery preference/speed click the Proceed to Checkout button
- You will then be required to enter your Billing and Delivery details. Then click the Place Order button
- Your order will be complete! You will receive notifications as your order is being processed. The total delivery & handling costs will feature within your Order Summary
Deliveries are made using a carrier / tracking service normally made between 8.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday. If you are not present when your order is delivered the carrier will leave the relevant document to notify you of the attempted delivery.
Deliveries containing Alcohol PLEASE NOTE – A person over 18 can only place the order & receive the delivery. A person over 18 MUST be present at the point of delivery & maybe required to show identification to demonstrate they are aged 18 or above
- Any refund will be returned to the original payment method
- In the event of a return that is not related to product conformity, faulty or not as described, the customer must return the Product without delay, and within 14 days of delivery. The customer must contact Legacy Brands in order to cancel the contract and have the Product returned. The Product must be returned in an unopened, undamaged condition and at the customers cost. The product must be returned to Legacy Brands c/ o The Fulfilment Warehouse Ltd, Unit 25B Anson Business Park, Cheltenham Road East, Gloucester, GL2 9QU. When the Product has been returned and the condition checked a refund will be applied. When returning a Product the original paperwork or order number must be included in order to identify the order.
- Please be aware that Products that are sealed for Health Protection Reasons (such as alcohol) are not eligible to be returned if the seal has been tampered with or broken after you have received the item
- Legacy Brands can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0204 530 9990 in order to cancel a contract or report damage or non-delivery